Sunday, July 20, 2008

Surprise! Surprise!


Well, Wednesday I got a call from Cherisse(her family moved just outside San Francisco just over a year ago and we haven't seen them since)saying they were leaving the next day and driving to Utah. YEA! And then she said I'm bringing a surprise. I had no clue what it could be. She proceeded to tell me that they were picking Melanie up at the airport and bringing her home to Idaho.(Melanie lives in Connecticut and we haven't seen her in almost a year and a half) DOUBLE YEA! The fun part - nobody else but me knew she was coming. HA HA! I invited all other family members to a special dinner at my house that evening. You should have seen their faces when they came- talk about a Double Take. Man, good times! It's so nice to have everyone all together(except Alisa- I hope you feel guilty that you took a trip to South Carolina instead of home this week J/K) The world scrutinizes big families these days(I should know) I bet it's cause their just jealous because we have the best time when all eight of us get together.

1 comment:

Mattie Rae said...

If I knew Mel was in town I would have come crashed your party!

So good to be with great sisters, eh?