Thursday, November 5, 2009

Jon's 7th Birthday


Jonathan had a great birthday- our ward Fall Festival was the same night and so he got two parties. The kids love the fall festival with face painting, fish pond, pumpkin carving contest, ring toss w/pop, games, pot luck dinner, and trunk or treat. The kids were so full by the time we got home they passed up birthday cake and sherbet. I'm thinking as many birthdays our family has in October we should have an annual Halloween Family Birthday Party (Mom, Dad, Angela, Chad, Lucy, Jocey, Scott, Jonathan) What do you think?

2 comments:

Kim Bee said...

I hear ya Celeste....seems like way too many bdays this time of year huh? It's fun though. Thought it was funny we were both updating the blogs this morning. I shudda just called you while we were uploading pix. Miss ya tons and wanna catch up. I'll call you soon. Have you talked to Selena. Were coming up to drop of inlaws on Dec 10th. Gonna stay the nite with her....maybe a get together on the 11th at her house....?? Lets talk.... luvs xo

Shanna Browning said...

Celeste,
This is your long lost high school buddy, Shanna. I'm finally in touch with the rest of the technology world. I have an e-mail address and a blog. My e-mail address is
jsalar4ever@hotmail.com. My blog address is
brownings4ever.blogspot.com. I'd love to hear from you. It looks like you've had another baby. Number 6, wow! Congratulations! You're family is cute. Talk to you later.