Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!







I LOVE HALLOWEEN! I didn't realize how much I loved Halloween until I realized how many different costumes I try to incorporate through out the Holiday and impose on my family. Our ward fall festival was on Wednesday. Three of my dance classes performed. The little kids did a Happy Halloween dance, Zach's class danced to Tocotta in D minor in which I was a mad scientist that brought all of my creations alive and we danced until at the end the mad scientist was overtaken by all of his creations. The kids loved to dance to it, especially the part where they ran around the stage chasing me. HA! I also had one class to a dance to Phantom of the Opera. They wore white masks and I made capes with wooden dowels on the end of the cape so they could hold the cape up and dance with them- It was pretty cool if I so say so myself. The kids love the fall festival, because there's games, food, and trunck or treat. The next day the kids had their school Halloween party. Zach was hilarious- he was a door to door brush salesman- and had quite the sales pitch. Cameron was the Grimm Reaper, Jonny was a Ninja, Hailey was pirate one day, Snow White another, and Sleeping Beauty on Halloween Day, and Brooklyn was a pirate. We decorated our front room for Halloween. We stuffed a Werewolf, the Grim reaper, and Phantom at the piano. I had organ music playing and then dressed up like a witch. I was quite the actress as I invited all the trick or treaters in for some of my witch's brew (root beer with dry ice) and a treat. I only had about 3 kids cry, but I had a lot of big eyed kids that left quite quickly. HA HA HA! I can only imagine what it like to work in a real Haunted house like my friend Jared. The funny thing is - I am the BIGGEST Scaredy Cat of them all!!!! Serves me right for trying to scare all the neighborhood kids. Anyways, twas a Happy Hallow's Eve!

1 comment:

Mattie Rae said...

Was it our roommates that went to that haunted forest in Rexburg and screamed our heads off?