Wednesday, September 28, 2011

September 2011-Alisa's baby shower

Other than the craziness of every day life-like starting my dance classes etc, September has been pretty filled with just day to day stuff. Saturday we had a baby shower for Alisa. It was a great turnout! It was nice to see everyone. We had a nice lunch(chicken penne pink sauce, salad, bread, cheesecake w/ a peach raspberry topping and a cake that I made with fondant and rice crispy treats) Look how cute and little Alisa's belly is. So excited for her!

Grandma Childers is so great to always come and be apart of family festivities. She is so helpful and we'll just clean clean clean. I'm glad she got to just sit and relax for a second.
I got to cuddle with Cute little chubby chunky Hyram-Thanks Meagan for sharing!
Hyram was getting some one on one time with his new cousin - Ahh, look how good of a mommy Alisa will be.


OH, and by the way, did I mention my sister Melanie was dating someone, Seriously!?!?!? I know!! I can't see it either-kissing, hugging, holding hands-Yup, that would be MELANIE!( he he he he)

2 comments:

shaunandnina said...

Your cake is amazing!!!! You are amazing!!!! This is no surprise, but I still can't help but be awed. Congrats to Mel! SO HAPPY for her!

Amie Orton said...

there are so many things i love about this post. First that you publicly blogged about Melanie dating and kissing someone.. oh shoot me, I think that is soo funny. I love you guys! Your cake is just the coolest thing ever. the feet! Everytime i read your blog and see cousins and grandma it makes me wish I lived close to you guys. I just love you guys! And I think your amazing Celeste. And beatiful. Can't wait to see you guys .... in June?!!!