Thursday, May 28, 2009

Wesley-Domesticated Seamstress?!@#


So last week, after a long day, dance class, YM,YW, and a bishop visit to somewhere, someone, Wes came home asking for a thread a needle. What?!@! Did I hear him right. I was so proud of him. Was he going to sew a button on a shirt, darn a holey sock, or better yet sew the crotch in one of his pant suits?? The next thing I knew Wes was grabbing at my arm and asking me to hold still. I looked over and what did I see- Wes holding the needle and thread stuck in a pencil hovering over my arm. VOODOO? Some southern ritual? Old wives tale perhaps? Anyways, I was laughing so hard he was getting impatient with me saying it wasn't working because I wasn't holding still. This baby gender secret is funner than I thought. I wonder what other crazy trick he wants to try on me next.

3 comments:

Kim Bee said...

hey theres an old irish wives tale that if you take a dip in a friends pool in a hot climate (like maybe Vegas?) you can find out the sex of your baby.....haha!!! no pressure - but really WES, feel the PRESSURE June 13th....lol.

Mattie Rae said...

i tried that pencil/needle trick when i was at ricks and it said i would have 3 boys, a girl, 3 boys, a girl and 3 more boys.

Oh boy! I better get started!

Shena said...

CELESTE- wow! Howlong has it been? FOREVER! So fun reading your blog. Sorry to be snooping around. You have a beautiful family!